Festive colours and flavours in a tasty appetiser – my cranberry feta lamb will help you get the party started!
There is so much to think about this time of year! Christmas presents, Christmas parties, holidays, finishing work for the year and of course Christmas cooking! This recipe is another quick appetiser idea which is sure to please your guests. My cranberry feta lamb is made with lamb cutlets which are super quick to cook and so tasty! The lamb is topped with cranberry sauce, feta and parsley to give a lovely festive look. My cranberry feta lamb is perfect as appetiser at a drinks party, I am thinking with a Pimms cocktail or a glass of bubbles. This recipe also works well as a share dish for a Christmas feast.
Stay tuned for my next post which is a festive drinks menu with a fabulous selection of appetisers!
CRANBERRY FETA LAMB
- 10 lamb cutlets
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 100 g feta
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Place lamb cutlets in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season salt and pepper.
- Heat frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Fry lamb cutlets 2 minutes on 1 side and 1 minute on the other side or until cooked to your liking.
- Rest lamb for 2 minutes on a plate.
- Top each piece of lamb with cranberry sauce and then feta and parsley.